Regrets ajour siracusa pm

Jul 15, 2007
I Went to LV the other day.. To get a monogram bag. A neverfull or totally.

I need a Zipper bag so i was thinking most about the totally

Instead i came home with the siracusa pm and a small coin Purse in azur.

Im not sure i like the siracusa, it was my husbonds idea. While i was looking at the totally and trying it out, hé was amazed by the siracusa. And well, hé talk mé in to bying that instead.

But i can imagine the dirt it could get ón it. And stains from different close and so ón. So now im just not so happy about.

When i look at it, it is a pretty bag... But i just to scared to use it. Thats not the way it should be right?

What to dó.

Should i exhange it, or simply take the risk and enjoy it...

So so confused

Last edited:
Siracusa is a beatiful bag but I think you should exchange it because it was not your first choise and I think you will enjoy Totally more because it looks like you will be afraid to use your Siracusa.

i say exchange it too bc all the vachetta would make me paranoid on the Siracusa too. i think the Totally is a great purse. plus you'll be the one carrying it not your DH...hehe good luck!

I would exchange!

I love Siracusa..I'm actually trying to find a day to get to LV to pick one up, but if it isn't what you want, take it back!

It's so expensive, too...for not much more you could get the bag that you really want.

If you are feeling this way about it now, I wouldn't even consider keeping it. :smile:

Exchange it. You should be happy with your bag. I have a Speedy in azur and was afraid to get it dirty. But i'm always careful with my bags so its not much for me to worry about. Get your first choice!.. not what your hubby likes :smile: