Regrets about magenta?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Any of you who had magenta and sold it have regrets????

2. Sooooooooo sorry, this is awful when you sell a bag and wish you had not. I did that with a Fendi Petrol blue spy I had, I got another but its not the same:crybaby:

3. I've had that happen with other bags, but for me, Magenta was really not my color.

4. Not my Magenta B but I had regrets selling my other bag. :lecture:

5. I regret not buying it when I had the chance <grrr>

6. I sold my magenta first a while back and have had no regrets at all. The color just wasnt for me.

7. I was about to sell my greige city. I had regrets and pulled it down before it sold. I took another look at the marbling and color and thought I might not find another that looked quite the same. So I guess there definitely would be people who sold a unique color and could not find another the same -- or had to pay more to replace it after having seller's remorse.

8. Yes! I do sometimes regret selling my bordeaux twiggy; but at least I know she went to an excellent home!!

9. welp, i've never had a magenta b-bag (although the thought has crossed my mind many times :P )...but the one i've missed most of all is my miss rouille first (WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA) :crybaby:

Attached Files:

10. Yes!!! I have owned 5 magenta city's and I'm on my second work. I still regret selling my magenta make up clutch... I admit it...I am a magenta addict :love:

11. Hey don't worry AAA, Miss Rouille is being well cared for ;)

I had a Magenta Purse - sold it - regreted selling it - bought another :wtf:

12. i almost sold my magenta city. i had an option to let go magenta or pictachio, although people said that i should keep the pistachio because it's rarer, i eventually kept my magenta, and not intending to sell it anytime soon :P
    it's so pretty & brighten my mood when i wear it!