Regret it?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was cleaning out my closet and found a few bags I never use anymore. Two Dooneys and two Coachs. I've been thinking of listing them on eBay, but I hate getting rid of my things. I have a hard time throwing stuff out/getting rid of things. So, for all you ladies who do eBay, do you regret it if you no longer like/use the bag?

2. I never have sellers remorse. Im the opposite, I get buyers remorse sometimes.

3. nope, i've sold lots of my bags that i get bored of on eBay, and so far haven't regretted any since. probably because i replace them with new ones. it's like getting rid of bfs and finding a new crush. lol.

4. I regret selling my LV bucket a couple of years ago.

5. You're so cute! ahhh, yes, new crushes.....

I am married but I go through crushes (usually celebrities all the time) it makes my husband laugh. I have nick names for them and everything!

As for the bags sold on Ebay, nope, no regrets. Cash is always more useful than a bag you don't ever use.

6. Thanks for your opinions. I think the only thing stopping me is they're about 2 years old. Also, I doubt I'd get anything decent for them.

7. ebay, no regrets yet. more dough for new baggies!

8. I sold an MJ anouk to a person on another purse board, and have no regrets. I wasn't using the bag, and she loved it, and now it has a happy home, and it was such a pretty bag, it deserved to be used!

9. Well, if I dont like the brand anymore I do regret it (like coach)... I try to sell them.

I dont know what I would do with the ones that I didnt sell.... Maybe try to sell them later or give them away.

10. No sellers remorse but I do get buyers remorse

11. You'd be suprised! I sold my aunt's old black leather coach for $90 on ebay, tarnished hardware and all! Granted, she originally paid almost $300, but money is always better than things you don't use. If the dooney's you have are from the mono line, you should get pretty close to what you paid.

12. ^^^That's not bad. I might try to sell them in a week or so when I have more time.

13. If it's been more than a year since you last used them then sell 'em!

14. it depends on if you get a good price. Good deal, no remorse...you can use the money for new bags:smile: I only regret stuff that I just give away then realize that I might actually have used.

15. I really regrett selling my Cornflower B-Bag City. If I find a B-bag "purse" then maybe I will not be as sad about it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice