Register now for 20% discount at Selfridges.com

sme99

O.G.
Sep 28, 2010
London
I don't know if this is of any use to anyone but you must register before midnight tonight to qualify for discount in a few days time.
Selfridges 20% off
Online offer

Get 20% off online at Selfridges* from Fri 26 - Sun 28 Nov. But hurry, you'll need to be registered* on the site before midnight Weds 24 Nov to get the discounts.
How do I get it?
After registering, sign in to the site between Fri 26 - Sun 28 Nov and the 20% off will be automatically activated. If you don't sign in, the discount won't show up, and if you register after midnight Weds 24 Nov, again you won't have access to the offer.
What's in the deal?
Food, wine and new season fashion are all included, with beauty products being 10% off. See this exclusions list* for what's not in the offer.
Standard delivery is £4.95, so if you're spending under £25 it's cheaper to buy in store.

tiggernic

Jun 17, 2010
England, UK
ooooh and mulberry isn't excluded for a change! :biggrin: Sods law though, the only mulberry I would have jumped at 20% off, was the shiny OL mitzy they had online a couple of weeks ago :hrmm:

Taz

...get a life..TPF !
Oct 4, 2007
U.K
Thanks for sharing this with us, signed up and ready to shop :biggrin:

Taz

...get a life..TPF !
Oct 4, 2007
U.K
I`m back :P.........does anyone know if Jo Malone will be 10% off in this offer..