Reggia or Portobello?

sabrimil

Sep 26, 2012
Italy
Hello girls... I need your advice! Here in Europe Portobello is still available, I think Reggia will be realease on August.
What do you think of this two bags? Wich one should I get?
Please help me :biggrin:
TIA

TeriT

Feb 8, 2012
With all the reported cracking problems on the port I think the new Reggia is a safer bet. Plus its just lovely!

laura12h

Jan 8, 2014
Hello! In my opinion Portobello is more classy (I love its hardware) but I'm too scared for cracking issue. Reggia is pretty... I think it can be a good everyday bag... Even if the lateral leather seems really very big... I hope to see it next days in LV store .... I'm from italy too 😉

axcarter

LV LaLa Land
Aug 9, 2012
U.S.A
Hello girls... I need your advice! Here in Europe Portobello is still available, I think Reggia will be realease on August.
What do you think of this two bags? Wich one should I get?
Please help me :biggrin:
TIA
My SA told me Portobello will be discontinued in the near future. Maybe this year or next? I have the Port GM and it hasn't had any crackings and I use it almost every day. But really the preference is up to you. I'd try on both bags when I'm in the store next month! Good luck!

Tjwarren

Aug 29, 2013
Nebraska
Team Portobello!! Personally, I prefer a zip closure bag, and I have been using my Port GM as an every day bag, and no issues with cracking!

Markxmikesmom

Jul 6, 2012
Beautiful San Diego!!
My SA told me Portobello will be discontinued in the near future. Maybe this year or next? I have the Port GM and it hasn't had any crackings and I use it almost every day. But really the preference is up to you. I'd try on both bags when I'm in the store next month! Good luck!
Team Portobello!! Personally, I prefer a zip closure bag, and I have been using my Port GM as an every day bag, and no issues with cracking!
You guys need to "knock on wood". :smile:
I didn't think I had a problem until I broke out the magnifying glass and saw the crack. :sad:

Markxmikesmom

Jul 6, 2012
Beautiful San Diego!!
You guys need to "knock on wood". :smile:
I didn't think I had a problem either until I broke out the magnifying glass and saw the crack. :sad: