Regent and Moutarde: what do these colors look like?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The BV website lists that the medium veneta is available in these colors as well as several others. I am familiar with all but these two. I didn't see these two on the Colours thread. Perhaps I missed them.

Can anyone either post pics of bags in these colors or describe them.
    TIA

2. Regent is green, here is a pic borrowed from Cosmopolitan's thread, Moutarde is a yellow, here is the pic from the cruise catalogue. I have also added a link to a yellow veneta on the NAP site. I suspect this colour is moutarde.:tup:

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/29012

Attached Files:

3. Thanks Syma. I probably like ebano, nero and noce the best ( in that order). Green and yellow are a bit too seasonal for me, at these bag prices. Did they ever do the medium veneta in OP? I bit that would be pretty.

4. Apparently there was an OP Veneta with light pink patent stitching, but I've never seen it IRL. Here is a pic borrowed from liangxt's thread to give you an idea of the colour combo on an OP shopper bag

Attached Files:

5. Saks.com just listed a veneta in Moutarde...it looks like a bright yellow. I too was wondering about regent.

6. The OP veneta with light pink stitching is gorgeous. I have not seen one in the stores for a long time though. You have to keep your eye on Ebay and see if one comes up.