Regent and Moutarde: what do these colors look like?

bags'rus

Sep 5, 2007
The BV website lists that the medium veneta is available in these colors as well as several others. I am familiar with all but these two. I didn't see these two on the Colours thread. Perhaps I missed them.

Can anyone either post pics of bags in these colors or describe them.
TIA

bags'rus

Sep 5, 2007
Thanks Syma. I probably like ebano, nero and noce the best ( in that order). Green and yellow are a bit too seasonal for me, at these bag prices. Did they ever do the medium veneta in OP? I bit that would be pretty.

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Europe
Apparently there was an OP Veneta with light pink patent stitching, but I've never seen it IRL. Here is a pic borrowed from liangxt's thread to give you an idea of the colour combo on an OP shopper bag

Attachments

LLANeedle

O.G.
Oct 5, 2007
Maryland
The BV website lists that the medium veneta is available in these colors as well as several others. I am familiar with all but these two. I didn't see these two on the Colours thread. Perhaps I missed them.

Can anyone either post pics of bags in these colors or describe them.
TIA
Saks.com just listed a veneta in Moutarde...it looks like a bright yellow. I too was wondering about regent.

VKD

O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
The OP veneta with light pink stitching is gorgeous. I have not seen one in the stores for a long time though. You have to keep your eye on Ebay and see if one comes up.