Regarding the new REFERENCE thread for current and upcoming lines...

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Hi guys,

I just wanted to quickly let you know that we have added a reference thread specific for new and upcoming Fall/Winter 09/10 collections. It may be a bit hard to maintain, so this is a trial version.

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-re...rrent-upcoming-lines-493631.html#post11991731

Please remember that this is ONLY for photo reference...no comments or questions! You may add photos from any source, but please identify your source and a brief info summary if possible. For single items, it would be helpful to identify the style and any info you have as well.

For any comments, we thought we would use the thread already in progress (or of course any of the other more specific threads):

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/coach-fall-2009-mini-preview-rl-personal-pics-450377.html

We received this suggestion earlier and thought it was a great idea just because the photos tend to get lost in the seasonal threads in the main forum. We'll see how this works out, and please feel free to add pics as you can! We will try to edit out any dups that occur, but we would love it if you don't make it too hard on us! :biggrin:

Thanks guys!! :hugs:

Just actual pics or drilldown too?

Wellll......I guess anything! :P That's one reason I'm not sure how it will work out. We tried to create something similar to the LV threads, but not just covering shows. So, I guess what I have in mind (and other people may feel differently) is putting those WWD pics over to it and any specific pics...they can come from any source. I don't see why not as far as the drilldown goes too, and of course we can add the actual bag. It can be anything we see in mags, online, etc..

We are open to suggestions, and right now my brain is jello, so I'm pretty clueless... :lol:

I'm loving this idea because it keeps the pics all in one place. Lots of times I have to search to find where the pictures were posted. Thanks! Hope this works well!

The only thing is that Coach releases so much, I don't know ultimately how this will work out, but if anyone has any suggestions, please let us know! We just want to make sure we keep the chatter out of it because that's what makes the original thread difficult to sift through.

I probably don't have time to move those WWD pics, etc over....at least right now, so anybody that would love to do it, we would love you for doing it. :biggrin: It will hopefully be something that's useful to everyone, and easier to search. Then you can just copy a pic and paste it down in the comments threads if you have any questions.

Great idea!! One of my most favorite things about tPF is knowing what's coming out before it gets released, so this is a great way to find out what's up and coming all in one place!

Great idea!! One of my most favorite things about tPF is knowing what's coming out before it gets released, so this is a great way to find out what's up and coming all in one place!
Me too! :nuts:
OT, but also super excited for the Purse Blog Coach exclusive so we can see more of the not-yet-released stuff!