Regarding the Louis Vuitton subforum

1. I don't mean to complain, so I hope I don't come across that way, but I have a suggestion. :cool:

Could we have one centralized subforum (or even a sticky) where everyone can post the "treasures" they find on eBay or iOffer? It was amusing at first, but it's starting to be a teensy bit negative for me. I feel like every second or third post is a competition to see who can find the ugliest fake Speedy or shoes or bikini that's Louis Vuitton "inspired." When I'm in the LV forum I prefer to discuss LV, not all the fakes. Perhaps if they were centralized, then if I was interested I could go there for entertainment value?

Just my $0.02. :shame:

2. ^this is turning me off too, lots of "look at this, it's the worst fake EVAH" threads! LOL!

3. *Whew* I'm glad it isn't just me, Swanky!

4. It's Not Just You Two. It's Too Much With The Fakes.

5. I agree, I'm tired of looking at fakes, I want to see the REAL deal!!

6. I heartily agree. There's way too many "Look at this fake! ha ha" posts happening in the LV subforum.

7. I agree with Swanky

8. I'm not even in LV that much, but when I am, there are too many of these posts to sift through!

9. yea.. i concur. a stickied thread of "worst fake EVER" would be nice..

10. Ditto~~I never even click on a thread about Fakes.

11. Excellent idea in my opinion. You can start the topic yourself (post all fakes here) and I can sticky it for you... or better yet... let me go do that for you and then that can consolidate it all hopefully! :heart:

12. Thanks Megs! That's a great idea!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice