Regarding the Louis Vuitton subforum

Raspberry

O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
I don't mean to complain, so I hope I don't come across that way, but I have a suggestion. :cool:

Could we have one centralized subforum (or even a sticky) where everyone can post the "treasures" they find on eBay or iOffer? It was amusing at first, but it's starting to be a teensy bit negative for me. I feel like every second or third post is a competition to see who can find the ugliest fake Speedy or shoes or bikini that's Louis Vuitton "inspired." When I'm in the LV forum I prefer to discuss LV, not all the fakes. Perhaps if they were centralized, then if I was interested I could go there for entertainment value?

Just my $0.02. :shame:

Raspberry said:
I don't mean to complain, so I hope I don't come across that way, but I have a suggestion. :cool:

Could we have one centralized subforum (or even a sticky) where everyone can post the "treasures" they find on eBay or iOffer? It was amusing at first, but it's starting to be a teensy bit negative for me. I feel like every second or third post is a competition to see who can find the ugliest fake Speedy or shoes or bikini that's Louis Vuitton "inspired." When I'm in the LV forum I prefer to discuss LV, not all the fakes. Perhaps if they were centralized, then if I was interested I could go there for entertainment value?

Just my $0.02. :shame:

Excellent idea in my opinion. You can start the topic yourself (post all fakes here) and I can sticky it for you... or better yet... let me go do that for you and then that can consolidate it all hopefully! :heart: