regarding special orders

It's usually is a 30% markup and I don't think they do Vernis Special Order, or at least I've never seen one...what are you looking to Special Order ? It's usually Monogram to EPI or Damier and sometimes Mini Monogram

Khoipond89 said:
It's usually is a 30% markup and I don't think they do Vernis Special Order, or at least I've never seen one...what are you looking to Special Order ? It's usually Monogram to EPI or Damier and sometimes Mini Monogram

There is also a lot of vachetta special orders. I'm hoping to be able to do one in the near future.

i would love to order a ribera mm in epi! I am sure a vernis special order is possible. i remember they sold a bronze vernis bucket pm at the Houston Boutique for $1,700 last year.

wow, that would be lovely....i like the ribera mini but not in damier but epi would be nice....i wonder how much it would cost...:amazed:

Everlong said:
i would love to order a ribera mm in epi! I am sure a vernis special order is possible. i remember they sold a bronze vernis bucket pm at the Houston Boutique for $1,700 last year.