Regarding elady

Mcandy

Jul 24, 2013
Anyone from canada ever ordered from elady.global? May i know how was it? Do they deliver it to your doorstep or do they require you to go to the post office or something? How mucg would be the tax if its just a 203 worth of purchase? I want to buy a bag from them but i had to be sure. All i read here is about those who ordered from the us and uk but not canada. Pls I appreciate the input. Thank you!

So this must mean no one from canada ever ordered from elady right? Oh...i wanted to try it since it seem cheaper than yoogiscloset..i saw a bag there that i liked but worried for a lot of things...i wanted to know what to expect...thanks anyway

I love elady but I'm sorry I can't speak for Canada as I'm in the US
I was extremely happy with the process and how quickly my item came to me in California
I did not have to pay any extra duty fees❤️Great site!!!

Thanks for the response. I was hoping it is the same with yoogis... The item i ordered was delivered in my doorstep with signature but that was thru canada post.elady uses ems ( ?) and im worried if i had to go somewhere to pick it up...i really appreciate your response. I have no doubt of the authenticity its the delivery that im worried about

Hi there :wave:

I live in T.O Canada and although I haven't ordered from eLady before, I did just recently ordered from another reputable Japanese seller on Ebay. I ordered on Sunday, Aug 3rd and my bag arrived on Friday, Aug 8th. He also shipped via EMS and I was amazed how quickly it arrived! It arrived by Canada Post so if no one is home, they will leave a postal slip for you to pick up your parcel at the nearest postal office. I had to sign for my package.

Hope that helps!

Sorry I forgot to mention that I didn't need to pay any customs either. Bag was worth approx $480 US and they didn't charge me anything. But this is really hit and miss, you take a chance everything you order anything overseas.

I have ordered twice from elady and both items were better than described on the website. I only bought small items ($150) and did not pay any customs, but as the above poster stated, it is definitely a hit and miss. Last month I bought something for $129 and had to pay $35 in customs.

Oh i see..what i wanted to buy was 204..that makes it 220ish in canadian...

I have found that they apply both duty and the taxes on purses and such so it ends up being quite a bit extra that we have to pay. Last year I bought a pochette from Japan for $180 and had to pay $55 in customs and duty.