Regarding BV Outlet

In my experience, it's both. There are items that are specifically made for the outlet. For example, they have the capri and pyramid, which were discontinued by BV retail but they're still available in seasonal colors at the outlets. You will also items from the boutiques from past seasons at 30% off.
The ones that are made specifically for the outlet, as far as I know, are stamped "BV" under the authenticity tag.

Reactions: Alice in Purseland
In my experience, it's both. There are items that are specifically made for the outlet. For example, they have the capri and pyramid, which were discontinued by BV retail but they're still available in seasonal colors at the outlets. You will also items from the boutiques from past seasons at 30% off.
The ones that are made specifically for the outlet, as far as I know, are stamped "BV" under the authenticity tag.
Thank you so much!!!

Some bag styles are made for the outlets to utilize extra quantities of seasonal leathers. These bags typically have a fabric lining.