Refurbishment?

chicNclassy

Apr 30, 2011
i was wondering if you bring in your ysl bag to a ysl store, can they refurbish your bag? i am asking because i am interested in purchasing a bag from someone but the bag is a light colored leather and it has lotion/oil stains on a few spots. any suggestions?

bubbleloba

In LaLa Land
Authenticator
O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
i was wondering if you bring in your ysl bag to a ysl store, can they refurbish your bag? i am asking because i am interested in purchasing a bag from someone but the bag is a light colored leather and it has lotion/oil stains on a few spots. any suggestions?

I'm not sure if YSL boutiques offer the service like Chanel and other brands, but they can definitely refer you to purse spas.

shackie

Feb 25, 2011
i sent my chanel bag in last week in feb. still havent got it back, the chanel boutique not to friendly, they said 6 to 8 weeks after that time past, then they said they told me 8 to 12 weeks, now going on 14 weeks. does any1 hav a story about this, y does it take so long is theis normal, i had so many events i missed i wnated to use this bag for.

chicNclassy

Apr 30, 2011
i sent my chanel bag in last week in feb. still havent got it back, the chanel boutique not to friendly, they said 6 to 8 weeks after that time past, then they said they told me 8 to 12 weeks, now going on 14 weeks. does any1 hav a story about this, y does it take so long is theis normal, i had so many events i missed i wnated to use this bag for.

i have heard that they do take a long time. do a search on here and im sure you will find more threads with info.