Refurbish a Chanel bag... would you use LMB?

baobaobeibei

More is more
O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
I know Chanel does provide refurbish services. However, I have a Bottega, a Balenciaga and a white Chanel lambskin all need some services. So it is easier to send all of them at once to loving my bags. But do you know if Chanel's own service is better? I guess cost wise they are close. Maybe LMB is even more expensive - from their price schedule it looks like they charge for cleaning and restoring separately. My white lambskin does need cleaning and there are some scuffs too. TIA! Since I am relocating to another state soon...I want to send some of my bags away for a spa so that I don't have to worry about moving them = )

I used Chanel to repair/refurbish two bags and I don't think it was money well spent because it was pricy and the quality of work wasn't great. next time I'll send them out to margaret's or LMB.

I've had great success with Chanel. They worked a miracle on the heart chain bag and that was after I sent it to Artbags in NY for redying. Chanel's fee was approx $165. They've refurbished purses for me years ago, and they come back looking brand spanking new. Until I have a bad experience at Chanel, I will continue to take my purses to them..