Refunds in Australia LV

GucciLV

Oct 19, 2006
Hey guys this is my first post, well I brought a Panda Cles the other day and now i am having buyers remorse, it did cost $225AUD so i am thinking of returning the little guy. So I am just wondering about the refund poilcy in Australia. If it's just a credit note or exchange I may just keep him. (Damn Buyers Remorse!!)

thanks in advance :flowers:

Hey guys this is my first post, well I brought a Panda Cles the other day and now i am having buyers remorse, it did cost $225AUD so i am thinking of returning the little guy. So I am just wondering about the refund poilcy in Australia. If it's just a credit note or exchange I may just keep him. (Damn Buyers Remorse!!)

thanks in advance :flowers:

they do exchange and credit note refund within 30days of ur purchase..

hope that helps :heart:

Yeah. only credit noe and exchange.
i had some problems with the damier bleeding problem (and ive not used the bag before!) and sent it back to LV>... they gave me a credit refund/``
Argh!

ahh thanks guys for your quick replies...i guess i'll keep him and learn to :heart: him. But I was thinking maybe to exchange him for Jack and Lucy what do you guys think? which one would be a better choice in the long run...Panda VS Jack and Lucy hehe

It really depends on which one you like better. Why not go to the boutique and have a look, if you like Jack and Lucy better then exchange it.;)

Jack & Lucy is not available in Australia anymore I dont think. At least that's what I heard from the Louis Vuitton customer service line.

The store on Collins St said they no longer have them

oh how come you don't like the panda cles now? I think it's gorgeous! But yeah if you don't like it then get a credit note...don't exchange it for something else you're not sure about.

andr114Jack & Lucy is not available in Australia anymore I dont think. At least that's what I heard from the Louis Vuitton customer service line.

The store on Collins St said they no longer have them

This is not true, i was purchasing some special stuff for myself in little Brisbane today and they definatly have a lot of stock, i think unfortunatley you were misinformed.

oh cool. then now you can get the jack lucie thingy...

when i went to collins st to confirm what the guy said on the phone (lv customer service), they had one on hold - and the sa told me that it might be hard to get them again.

but anyway, i dont really like it after seeing the hold item. LOL!

I ended up buying the porte-cles jeans keyring. looks much more masculine. hehehehee...

lucky...but which one do you like more? :rolleyes: (and both don't say both haha)
And does the panda get really brown after awhile? :Push:

Hmmm....I like the Jack & Lucie a bit more...(just a tiny bit:graucho: ). Its so unique, and ^^ those two little heads look super cute on my damier speedy 25:P .