Refunds in Australia LV

1. Hey guys this is my first post, well I brought a Panda Cles the other day and now i am having buyers remorse, it did cost $225AUD so i am thinking of returning the little guy. So I am just wondering about the refund poilcy in Australia. If it's just a credit note or exchange I may just keep him. (Damn Buyers Remorse!!)

thanks in advance :flowers:

2. I am not sure the refund policy in OZ ..
    Why don't give your staore a call??
    I am sorry that you don't like Panda, he's cute:P

3. they do exchange and credit note refund within 30days of ur purchase..

hope that helps :heart:

4. Yeah, only exchange or credit note ( valid for twelve months) will be given, no refund.;)

5. Yeah. only credit noe and exchange.
    i had some problems with the damier bleeding problem (and ive not used the bag before!) and sent it back to LV>... they gave me a credit refund/``
    Argh!

6. ahh thanks guys for your quick replies...i guess i'll keep him and learn to :heart: him. But I was thinking maybe to exchange him for Jack and Lucy what do you guys think? which one would be a better choice in the long run...Panda VS Jack and Lucy hehe

7. It really depends on which one you like better. Why not go to the boutique and have a look, if you like Jack and Lucy better then exchange it.;)

8. if you're still unsure, get a credit note, and you have
    because u can only exchange it once.

9. I have both~ the panda cles and the Jack and Lucie (brown) key chain :P !!!

10. lucky...but which one do you like more? :rolleyes: (and both don't say both haha)
    And does the panda get really brown after awhile? :Push:

11. Jack & Lucy is not available in Australia anymore I dont think. At least that's what I heard from the Louis Vuitton customer service line.

The store on Collins St said they no longer have them

12. oh how come you don't like the panda cles now? I think it's gorgeous! But yeah if you don't like it then get a credit note...don't exchange it for something else you're not sure about.

13. andr114Jack & Lucy is not available in Australia anymore I dont think. At least that's what I heard from the Louis Vuitton customer service line.

The store on Collins St said they no longer have them

This is not true, i was purchasing some special stuff for myself in little Brisbane today and they definatly have a lot of stock, i think unfortunatley you were misinformed.

14. oh cool. then now you can get the jack lucie thingy...

when i went to collins st to confirm what the guy said on the phone (lv customer service), they had one on hold - and the sa told me that it might be hard to get them again.

but anyway, i dont really like it after seeing the hold item. LOL!

I ended up buying the porte-cles jeans keyring. looks much more masculine. hehehehee...

15. Hmmm....I like the Jack & Lucie a bit more...(just a tiny bit:graucho: ). Its so unique, and ^^ those two little heads look super cute on my damier speedy 25:P .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice