Refunds from HH?

I've been waiting a few weeks myself--I think it'll take the whole 4 weeks before I see a refund back on my card. With all the sales, they're probably swamped just getting orders out.

I went ahead and emailed them because I paid via Paypal and I want it back so I can spend it on more HH goodies! I am missing all of these sales, darnit! :lol: If I used the cc my husband would crap a purple Twinkie.

It's never taken this long for me before! Usually within two weeks. But this is week 4 for me for my credit for my Zeldas, and I'm waiting on another refund and exchange. I did call HH and was told last week that my credit would go through at the end of January, but it didn't.

I know they're busy, but I'm antsy, especially since I bought two bags tonight (which I really, really shouldn't have...).

I've been waiting a few weeks myself--I think it'll take the whole 4 weeks before I see a refund back on my card. With all the sales, they're probably swamped just getting orders out.

Don't buy that excuse. They manage not to be swamped enough to charge you immediately upon receiving your order.

Had a similar experience with Sears a couple of months ago and wasn't resolved until I went to the store and raised a little.

And count me in the HH refund waiting game.:tdown:

I sent an email on Monday to no response. I have a feeling it's going to take a phone call and pressure if it isn't done yet. Even my credit card rep scoffed and said it takes two seconds to apply the credit back. It's a matter of how they're prioritizing this stuff at HH right now...

^Yeah, mine was recieved on the 22nd (and I'm pretty sure we returned the same thing!). I'm still waiting on a response to my email, but not terribly worried. I would call but I have freaking laryngitis! I can't imagine my squeaky hoarse voice would get the warmest reception. :lol:

The turnaround is usually within a few days. I'm really sorry and surprised that it's taking weeks for some HHHotties. I would definitely call Support if you can to follow up because it shouldn't take that long IMHO.

I was waiting on a refund from the not-in-stock pewter corcovado on January 21. I finally emailed support on Jan 27 and it seemed that they had forgotten to issue the refund. I got my money back from Paypal Feb 2. So if you've been waiting a while and haven't talked to support yet, I would do that.