Refund tfrom Lunaboston.com

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, was wondering if any one has returned a bag to Lunaboston.com. If so, can you advice how long it takes them to issue a refund? I have been waiting for almost 2 weeks. Thank you in advance!

2. ^ I'd say around a month

3. wow! that's a long time. Why does it take so long? I worked at a CC processing. A credit back to cc takes average 4 days. Anyway I can get it back faster?

4. Yep, about a month for me too. I didn't really push it, but you could probably call them and ask what you could do to speed up the process. All the girls there are very nice!

5. I think they're only allowed to process certain number of returns per day (I'm thinking ONE a day)- I was told that I was on que #5 or something like that when I emailed. Give them a month since there's nothing else you can do.

6. What do they mean by they are only allowed 1 per day? They are the merchant and can issue as many refunds as they want. Having to wait for 1 month is unacceptable. My cc is charging 24% interest and I should not have to pay for that because of the merchant's unwillingness to process a return.

7. I don't know what they mean, I'm just telling you what they told me. My credit card told me merchants have 30 days to process the return and there's nothing you can do to force the return until 30 days is up.

8. #8 Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
    Yeah, I am on week 3 since they received my bag back and still no refund! :tdown: It's a bit excessive imo! I finally emailed them about two weeks out and asked and the response was another 10-14 days. It will definitely deter from ordering from them in the future on bags I am unsure of!

9. Hmmm, I actually received my refund within the 14 day timeframe. I did email them before hand and inquired about it once I saw on the tracking that they received my item. I did tell them that I would "prefer" to have my refund so ill have 0 balance on my statement. :shrugs:

ETA: also, there might have been fewer returns when mine was processed?

10. I'm not 100% positive and maybe one of our legal experts can confirm, but it may have something to do with the bankruptcy or reorganization they went thru last year?

11. I emailed them about mine.. it was taking a bit longer than expected.

12. I remember when they reorganized...was it due to a bankruptcy filing??
    They are still a merchant, so I don't know why the amount of returns would matter. They have to be able to do business as usual.

13. I have only returned an item one time, it took about 4 weeks as well. It is too long, but I am not sure hat else can be done to speed up the process.

14. FWIW, they are quick with exchanges.

15. My philosophy is this: I am sure they have just as many if not likely many more orders going out than returns/inbound packages. If it took 4 weeks for LB to process an order and for a customer to get an item they just bought, that would be completely outrageous and unacceptable imo and I am sure deter ppl from buying from them! So then... seems to me this is a total double standard? I can't imagine they are limited to only processing one return a day, that's ridiculous! If that is the case, then that's an internal policy established by LB!