Refund Pending now E-check BOUNCES!! WTH!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG, long story short, I bought a LV NF Roses, it was authenticated by Carol and when I got it, it reeked like a fake from Canal Street. I took pics of it compared to my authentic LV Neverfull Murakami and it was clearly a fake. I contacted Carol who agreed it was a fake. Sent it back to the seller, via FEDEX 2 day air with signature confirmation, etc. It took a couple of tries to deliver to her, but she got it back. Meanwhile I opened a dispute with PP to get it started. Now I have a refund pending, and today get an email from PP that her e-check has bounced and they'll retry in 3 days, but don't send her anything!!!!!!!! I already sent the bag back to get my refund!!!!!!!! Any thoughts???? PM if you want her name!!!!!

I am so sick and tired of being scammed, she still insists she doesn't sell fakes!! NOT!!!!

Any help would be appreciated, I know...breathe and calm down!!!

Thanks for letting me vent!!!!

2. wow, sorry to hear that!

3. #3 Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
    You should let paypal try to recover your money first, if they can't then you can do a chargeback with your credit card issuer.

The seller is not too bright, every time an e-check bounce she will get a fine for overdrawn her account.

4. Thanks, I will let them handle it for now. You're soo right about the seller!! I really thought I had done my homework, but not so this time, arghhh?? Thankfully I always use my CC. I just hate having to jump thru all these hoops to get a ***king refund when I was the injured party...oh well, I'm going to hit golf balls now with her face on them!! Ha Ha!!

5. Thanks for the sympathy vote, I appreciate it :smile:

6. I didn't know you could issue a refund with an echeck... and paypal telling you not to send anything makes me suspect that they think SHE's be buyer and YOU're the seller of a whole new transaction.

7. What a nightmare, I'm so sorry this happened to you! I haven't had an e-check refund bounce, just a few payments, it really stinks. Good luck to you, I hope you get your money back soon!

8. I agree,let paypal take care of it...then do a cc chargeback---if needed.I TOTALLY agree it is AWFUL....I feel your pain...:hugs: sending a hug

9. That is so sweet of you, thanks! I needed that :smile: