Refresh my memory ... when do the bags come in, in December?

BG and turquoise are the only 2 that I know that I am getting. It's hard enough waiting for for at least another month. I hope the turtquoise lives up to out expectaions. I can't figure out what they mean by milkier??? than Aquamarine? It looks more vibrant to me but swatches as we all know can be very deceiving. I wish we would get some pictures of the colors on the bags. I'm sure they have made some by now.

Thanks pinpin for that info!!!! I'm sure BalNY will be no help...their standard response is 'We do not know when or what we are getting in stock' Bleh! I'm betting the department stores will know better...or Aloha Rag!

^thanks for the swatches, powderpuff100! :heart: i actually thought the description "milkier than aqua" is quite close to the swatch i see. i thought it odd that turq looks lighter than sky blue. would like to see how the blues compare. somehow i still like the shade of ocean and marine better *lemmings*

but you're still getting 2 bbags, Shasta! i can only dream dreams that won't come true...

YAY! I can't wait to see the new colors. I am completely undecided about what colors I want to get and am anxiously waiting for everyone to start posting pictures of what they have gotten.

Ditto! I was fretting over what to waitlist for and decided to just wait until I saw people's pictures. I've had decent luck finding bags even when I came late to the party this year and had to hunt them down. I am getting anxious to see everyone's pictures and decide, though!

BG and turquoise are the only 2 that I know that I am getting. It's hard enough waiting for for at least another month. I hope the turtquoise lives up to out expectaions. I can't figure out what they mean by milkier??? than Aquamarine? It looks more vibrant to me but swatches as we all know can be very deceiving. I wish we would get some pictures of the colors on the bags. I'm sure they have made some by now.

You haven't seen the Turquoise Work? It's in one of the threads about the spring colors.

i was wondering this too and happened to see glossie re-posting a posting from a thread i started. i should have checked that one first. HA! anyways, thanks for the info glossie. :yes: