Refresh my memory ... when do the bags come in, in December?

Shasta

Ms. GoLightly
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Okay lovely's.... here I am again plotting on how to spend my DH's money for the new season. SO please remind me what the estimated date the new bags will be in next month? I so hope I get my turquoise city for Christmas! TIA

I think they start coming in sometime in December.......the precollection colors, that is. The collection colors come in later. I can't remember which colors are collection and precollection.

YAY! I can't wait to see the new colors. I am completely undecided about what colors I want to get and am anxiously waiting for everyone to start posting pictures of what they have gotten.

I'm also looking forward to the turquoise in a First, and maybe a magenta. I'm not a pink girl, but I keep looking at that color swatch and I love that shade of pink, I can probably do it in a First too. I can't wait till these colors come out!

^ it is, twiggers.

not sure if this info by AR is also indicative of the arrival of bags at major stores. hths.

Pre-collection / End of December - End of February
>1000 NERO/BLACK
>3373 VERT THYM/
>4362 BLEU ELECTRIC/ROYAL BLUE
>4910 SKY BLUE/LIGHT BLUE
>5580 MAGENTA/FUSHIA
>5867 BUBBLE GUM/PINK
>9069 BIANCO/WHITE
>9678 SAHARA/BEIGE

Main Collection Additional Colors / Mid of February - End of April
>4801 BLEU LITU/TURQUOISE
>6574 VERMILLON/RED ORANGE
>7267 BOUTON D'OR/LEMON YELLOW

http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...isted-their-purchases-205257.html#post4366340

Thanks glossie!!! Do you know if AR takes names for waitlist? I want a backup in case BalNY falls through :smile:

Gosh...I really really hope the EB and BG don't start coming in until later...LOL I need time to save!

I remember them being there about 3 weeks before christmas when the giant hardwares came in, if you think about summer the new colors came in around July 7th, wayyyy before fall, so I'm sure they will be at Barneys early december.

i've no idea, twiggers! my guess is they probably don't do waitlist, from the way their notification system goes? i don't have the luxury of checking out the bags irl - haha, is this an advantage or disadvantage in your context :P i'll have to wait for photos of bbags here then i'll make the decision whether to buy at all.

I want to stick a fork in my eye!!!! :sad: I wanted Turqouise next month!!!! For some reason I thought that it was in the "pre-collection" ....... OH the sadness......

That means DH has to buy the bubblegum for xmas and the turquoise for my anniversary in February.....

I even dreampt about my turquoise baby last night.....

Awww Shasta!!! I hear ya though....I have some cash set aside right now for an immediate purchase...but if bags are coming before Christmas I might need to save this stash now :sad: Man...Christmas is not the time I'm thinking of Spring or Summer LOL

I remember them being there about 3 weeks before christmas when the giant hardwares came in, if you think about summer the new colors came in around July 7th, wayyyy before fall, so I'm sure they will be at Barneys early december.

It does seem as if the GH comes out way before the RH too! Which is a little weird!