Reference posts

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Good morning,

I attempted to post a thread/question in the Reference section over at Balenciaga, but kept receiving the following message:

Suli,
    you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Am I not allowed to post a question in that section? I wasn't attempting to alter any current threads or stickied ones. Thank you!

2. in some of our forums, only Mods have privileges to start threads. I don't go in Bal, are other people permitted to start thread in there? KWIM?

3. Hi there! Thanks for the explanation -- I'm not sure what the "reference" rules are for Bal anyway. I just wanted to make sure that there wasn't something strange on my account -- that maybe I did something wrong and have privileges revoked?

4. ^ Hi SuLi, there's nothing wrong with your account. Only mods can start threads in the Bal reference section. All members can start threads in Care & Maintenance though. Usually we'll move threads into the Ref Library from other parts of the forum if appropriate. Feel free to PM me with any questions! :flowers:

5. SULI!!! Of course nothing's wrong w/ your account!