Reference: Members' Hermes Items- PICS ONLY NO CHATTER!!!!!!!!!

Pegasus charm in PH - Three H charm - Sailboat charm in GH

Attachments

• IMG_0155.JPG
    IMG_0155.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 2,476
  • IMG_0156.JPG
    IMG_0156.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 2,502
  • IMG_0160.JPG
    IMG_0160.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 2,499
  • IMG_0163.JPG
    IMG_0163.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 2,394
since i just recently joined this PF, here are my passions as catalogued per bag style :

BIRKINS

121016976_859dd664f5.jpg

top (L-R)

fuschia pink ostrich HAC 32 palladium, JPG shoulder birkin rouge w/ GH, JPG shoulder birkin palldium

center (L-R)

vermillion lizard 25 birkin ruthenium, 30 birkin gold togo palladium, 35 birkin chevre palladium

bottom

30 birkin blue jean togo palladium

NEWEST addition

230050984_c44a90264b_m.jpg

35 birkin vert anis togo palladium

each bag have special stories and memories attached to it!

here are my KELLYs :

121016977_0c8efb4dcc.jpg

top (L-R)

28 tricolor togo kelly w/ ruthenium, 32 rust/terracotta kelly togo palladium

center (L-R)

32 orange kelly clemence GH, 32 toile and dark brown kelly palladium

bottom

28 olive green kelly chevre GH (first ever bag!)

THE REST OF THE COLLECTION

121016979_a67c85a541.jpg

top to bottom

the hubs attache case (forgot the name), black kelly pouchette GH, cyclamen suede kelly pouchette palladium, jige crinoline (horsehair) and barenia

My little collection! :love:

1. 32 cm gold Togo HAC with Palladium Hardware
2. 28 cm blue jean Rigide Epsom Kelly with Palladium Hardware
3. brique Vache Liegee Paris Bombay in PM size :yahoo:

Attachments

• Meena - Gold HAC & BJ Kelly.JPG
    Meena - Gold HAC & BJ Kelly.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 2,784
  • Kelly & HAC.JPG
    Kelly & HAC.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 2,819
  • Meena - Brique Paris Bombay1.JPG
    Meena - Brique Paris Bombay1.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 2,743
Some more... I'm 161 cm (about 5' 4") and I wore flat pumps in the pics! :smile:

1) Me and my 32 cm HAC
2) Me and my mini Her Bag :yes:

Attachments

• Meena & HAC.JPG
    Meena & HAC.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 3,949
  • Meena & Mini Herbag.JPG
    Meena & Mini Herbag.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 3,608
first ever hermes bag i've owned :

in 2003, after purchasing a cape cod dualtime watch with orange strap, i was determined to get a HERMES bag with the classic orange color to match my odd colored watch. prior to an event one afternoon (minutes before the store closes up their cash register) we paid our local HERMES store a visit (the party event was just next door). as we walked in, i was blinded by two kellys available on the shelves. one 32 vert cru (super lime green, can't remember the leather) kelly w/ palladium and a 28 chevre olive green kelly with GH. i didn't even ask about a birkin just yet. after going back and forth on what color to get, i got the olive green color. it's not a really exciting story but it was memorable for me since it marked an addiction that would never seem to stop. LOL!

IMG_1151.jpg

Reactions: VertColSwift
first birkin, second bag purchase :

3-4 weeks after i got my kelly, i called my SA to inquire about any new bag shipment. she told me there is a bag currently available but a girl is looking at it at the moment (as we spoke) trying to decide if she gets it or not. not knowing what the bag was, i zoomed into the store since i was only a block or two away. lo and behold, the girl was confused and torn on whether to get this gorgeous 30 birkin togo w/ palladium H or not. i pretended not to show interest and roam around the store. the rest of the SAs were telling me that this girl currently owns a 32 kelly in the same color GOLD and she can't have a birkin and kelly of the same hue~! bingo!

the other dilemma was - will DH buy me another handbag this time? as soon as she left, the 30 birkin gold togo was offered to me. it was a case of being at the right place at the right time!

IMG_1154.jpg

Reactions: VertColSwift