Reena's collection

Hey Reena :heart

im here to thank u again for ur significant contribution about me visiting malaysia and to tell u that ur collection is really amazing ..wooow ur chanels are TDF ....

btw we need to see more of ur collection, specially the one in ur avatar ;D

:heart:

Chloe said:
Hey Reena :heart

im here to thank u again for ur significant contribution about me visiting malaysia and to tell u that ur collection is really amazing ..wooow ur chanels are TDF ....

btw we need to see more of ur collection, specially the one in ur avatar ;D

:heart:

You're welcome Chloe! Hope you're having a wonderful time :flowers:
Re the bag in the avatar, that's from the Les Ephemeres de Ginza collection exclusively for the boutique in Tokyo Ginza at the opening of the Chanel building in 2004. Loved that bag, but beyond my reach :crybaby: so took a pic instead :heart:

Ok, finally getting round to updating my collection. This is my latest Chanel :yahoo: I got it in May, but was so busy only had time to take pics now :P I love this bag, I went into Chanel three times in a space of a month before deciding on it as I really wanted the beige caviar classic. But the beige will always be there, so I got this one instead. And I love, love, love it:love: :love: :love: !!! And I just saw the white version :nuts: :nuts: so now what beige caviar, white mini sac.... :lol: decisions, decisions!! Anyway, here's the bag!!!

Chanel navy blue mini.jpg