Reefs vs. Rainbows: which do you refer?

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
I prefer Reefs.

I have never understood the infactuation with Rainbows -- they just must not fit my feet. I do not have wide feet, but I feel like the Rainbows are too narrow... as in, there is never enough "shoe" around my foot (know what I mean?)... plus, I really dislike that you have to break them in. All my friends LOVE Them, however.

I found a great pair of Reefs that are just plain brown, like the Rainbows, but are sooo comfy and do not need any breaking in. I'm always surprised that more people don't recommend Reefs over Rainbows.

Which do you prefer?

Rainbows. I never owned a pair of reefs tho, maybe i should give them a try! But my bf has one and his sandals has a bottle opener on the bottom!! i thought that was pretty neat!

Rainbow. I've got four pairs of rainbows (three pair single stack, one pair double stack) and two pairs of reefs (Gingers). Rainbows just feel like there's more sandal to it. I think I'm addicted to rainbows. But once you start wearing holes in the toes and the straps get chewed up, I think you should retire them to the house and buy yourself a new pair.

REEFS! Hands down... I've only seen Rainbows in a couple of styles...I can't stand leather flip-flops... too much sweating & slipping. And they just seem pricey for what you get.

I like the variety that reef has, and they're just waaay more comfy.

rainbows, ALL THE WAY. I've had the same pair for 4 years now and they are holding up wonderfully. Best $40 that I ever spent.

Tip for all you ladies with wide feet wanting Rainbows - get the mens version! They are pretty much the same except a little wider. It's what a lot of people with wide feet wear :smile: