Reeeeally undecided - new purchase

Jaime

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
I am hopeless when it comes to buying pretty much everything, I have my heart set on something then I change it to something else then I dont know if I made the right decision... there really should only be one option!
Anyway, I got my first LV yesterday - a Damier Azur Speedy 30.
I was in between the Azur and the Epi leather in Ivory. I went with the Azur, then the issue was Azuz in 30 or 35. I went with the 30.
I still want to get the Epi at some stage in the 30 (I dont mind having the same style and size they both look so different anyway)
But did I make the right choice getting the Azur over the Epi first? Also those with 30 or 35 did you make the right choice? Is the 35 alot bigger that I will notice the difference. I did spend a while looking but hubby was there and he is SO not interested that when I ask him he just says whatever he thinks first. And he is sick of me asking him what I should do haha.
So Im hoping you girls can help put my mind at ease (I had to ask people who understand!!) I want to go and exchange tomorrow if I decide to swap so far Im tempted to swap for the Epi 30 or the Azur 35. Id like to start using it too so I need to be sure before I take the plunge, also now that I am banned for the rest of this year I want to be happy with my decision.

Thank you for any advice you can give :smile:

You made the right choice IMO. I think an azur speedy 30 is a very nice first LV bag and with upcoming spring/ summer it's just perfect. For me the 35 would be way too big. I used to have a mono speedy 30 and I always still had a lot of room in there even when I put a light summer sweater in there.
I'm lusting for an azur 25. So go and have fun with your purse!

Thank you for your input girls, I am usually indecisive which is a bad thing but it doesnt help when Im asking someone who couldnt care less and has no opinion haha
So I can leave hubby alone about it now and enjoy.
Thanks again :tup:

You made the right choice IMO. I think an azur speedy 30 is a very nice first LV bag and with upcoming spring/ summer it's just perfect. For me the 35 would be way too big. I used to have a mono speedy 30 and I always still had a lot of room in there even when I put a light summer sweater in there.
I'm lusting for an azur 25. So go and have fun with your purse!

I absolutely agree!

Thank you. I have to say I am much more excited about it now I am sure I will keep it Just tried to put my sons drum lesson book in my paddy, no go. But it fits with plenty of room in the speedy so I guess it is plenty big enough. I had intended to get the 35 if I got the Azur but walked away with the 30 and so I just wanted confirmation I hadn't made a mistake.
Thanks heaps to you all!

I think you made the right choice too! I love my Azur 30! I think it's the perfect size for me. I would take a couple of days to think about your decision so you are sure you made the right choice! I think if you spend sometime looking at your new LV, you will either fall in love or really wish you were looking at the Epi!