Reeeeally undecided - new purchase

Jaime

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
I am hopeless when it comes to buying pretty much everything, I have my heart set on something then I change it to something else then I dont know if I made the right decision... there really should only be one option!
Anyway, I got my first LV yesterday - a Damier Azur Speedy 30.
I was in between the Azur and the Epi leather in Ivory. I went with the Azur, then the issue was Azuz in 30 or 35. I went with the 30.
I still want to get the Epi at some stage in the 30 (I dont mind having the same style and size they both look so different anyway)
But did I make the right choice getting the Azur over the Epi first? Also those with 30 or 35 did you make the right choice? Is the 35 alot bigger that I will notice the difference. I did spend a while looking but hubby was there and he is SO not interested that when I ask him he just says whatever he thinks first. And he is sick of me asking him what I should do haha.
So Im hoping you girls can help put my mind at ease (I had to ask people who understand!!) I want to go and exchange tomorrow if I decide to swap so far Im tempted to swap for the Epi 30 or the Azur 35. Id like to start using it too so I need to be sure before I take the plunge, also now that I am banned for the rest of this year I want to be happy with my decision.

Thank you for any advice you can give :smile:

Micoco

Jan 7, 2009
Germany
You made the right choice IMO. I think an azur speedy 30 is a very nice first LV bag and with upcoming spring/ summer it's just perfect. For me the 35 would be way too big. I used to have a mono speedy 30 and I always still had a lot of room in there even when I put a light summer sweater in there.
I'm lusting for an azur 25. So go and have fun with your purse!

Jaime

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
Thank you for your input girls, I am usually indecisive which is a bad thing but it doesnt help when Im asking someone who couldnt care less and has no opinion haha
So I can leave hubby alone about it now and enjoy.
Thanks again :tup:

Mar 9, 2008
You made the right choice IMO. I think an azur speedy 30 is a very nice first LV bag and with upcoming spring/ summer it's just perfect. For me the 35 would be way too big. I used to have a mono speedy 30 and I always still had a lot of room in there even when I put a light summer sweater in there.
I'm lusting for an azur 25. So go and have fun with your purse!
I absolutely agree!

Jaime

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
Thank you. I have to say I am much more excited about it now I am sure I will keep it Just tried to put my sons drum lesson book in my paddy, no go. But it fits with plenty of room in the speedy so I guess it is plenty big enough. I had intended to get the 35 if I got the Azur but walked away with the 30 and so I just wanted confirmation I hadn't made a mistake.
Thanks heaps to you all!

shalomjude

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Australia
I think the 30 is the right size too ... I really like the epi ivorie speedy too..as long as you are happy with your purchase that is all that matters.
Congrats:yahoo:

MatAllston

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
You've made the right choice and size 30 is the perfect everyday bag. You can get the Epi Speedy as your next bag.

shoegirl1975

My baby is 3!
Oct 2, 2006
USA
I think you made the right choice too! I love my Azur 30! I think it's the perfect size for me. I would take a couple of days to think about your decision so you are sure you made the right choice! I think if you spend sometime looking at your new LV, you will either fall in love or really wish you were looking at the Epi!