Reed Krakoff purchase

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
Always!
Ready 😊.
Yay!! Ok...by my name, I'm obviously a big Coach lover...but I've never gotten anything from Reed Krakoff's line directly. I saw this and fell in love with the print. It looks like it's been painted with watercolors to me...

When I picked it up and touched it, I was surprised by the texture, expecting it to be satin or something...but it's leather! The SA told me it was calf leather, printed with an abstract, up close painting of a peony flower. I had to have it. Then she brought out all the ones she had and let me choose, because each one was completely different (although same colors) -- some had more blues, some had more greens, more white, etc. I stuck with the original one I fell in love with. :smile:

This will be a great pouch to carry as a quick clutch to run errands or to stick in a larger tote. It comes with a little pocket in the front to stick a couple bills in/etc.

Thanks for letting me share!!!

Here's the front of it:

Attachments

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
I just think it's a special little piece. I love it. Hoping to get one of his "micro boxer bags" one day - they're adorable and different. But this one looks like an Impressionist paiting to me, and peonies are my favorite flower. :biggrin:

Here's the back and the inside:

Attachments

megustapurses

Dec 27, 2011
I just think it's a special little piece. I love it. Hoping to get one of his "micro boxer bags" one day - they're adorable and different. But this one looks like an Impressionist paiting to me, and peonies are my favorite flower. :biggrin:

Here's the back and the inside:

Oh my lanta,
That is beyond gorgeous. I've never seen anything like it 😍. The colors are so beautiful! I'm in love. I may have to check out this brand. I've never purchased from that brand before. You made such a great choice 🙌.

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
Oh my lanta,
That is beyond gorgeous. I've never seen anything like it ��. The colors are so beautiful! I'm in love. I may have to check out this brand. I've never purchased from that brand before. You made such a great choice ��.
Aww, thank you! :smile: I appreciate it. I am still unsure about it...it wasn't exactly "inexpensive" for a pouch/clutch...but every time I take it out and look at it, I absolutely love it.

Here's the link to it in case you're interested. :smile: Just click on it, go to Small Leather Goods/etc, and click on "pouchettes."

Thanks again! :smile:

https://www.reedkrakoff.com/online/...catalogId=16500&langId=-1#view=search-results

Last edited:

ltbag

Grateful for life's beauty. Taking a break
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
Love it! :smile: I am a big Reed Krakoff fan. I have been buying the RDK hobos in various colors over the last year and love them.

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
Thank you! I love it, too, and am definitely going to keep it. I know it's an abstract of a peony, but the colors and design remind me of a beautiful underwater scene. :smile: Thanks all, again! :smile: