Reed Krakoff purchase

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
Always!
Ready 😊.
Yay!! Ok...by my name, I'm obviously a big Coach lover...but I've never gotten anything from Reed Krakoff's line directly. I saw this and fell in love with the print. It looks like it's been painted with watercolors to me...

When I picked it up and touched it, I was surprised by the texture, expecting it to be satin or something...but it's leather! The SA told me it was calf leather, printed with an abstract, up close painting of a peony flower. I had to have it. Then she brought out all the ones she had and let me choose, because each one was completely different (although same colors) -- some had more blues, some had more greens, more white, etc. I stuck with the original one I fell in love with. :smile:

This will be a great pouch to carry as a quick clutch to run errands or to stick in a larger tote. It comes with a little pocket in the front to stick a couple bills in/etc.

Thanks for letting me share!!!

Here's the front of it:

Attachments

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
I just think it's a special little piece. I love it. Hoping to get one of his "micro boxer bags" one day - they're adorable and different. But this one looks like an Impressionist paiting to me, and peonies are my favorite flower. :biggrin:

Here's the back and the inside:

Attachments

megustapurses

Dec 27, 2011
I just think it's a special little piece. I love it. Hoping to get one of his "micro boxer bags" one day - they're adorable and different. But this one looks like an Impressionist paiting to me, and peonies are my favorite flower. :biggrin:

Here's the back and the inside:

Oh my lanta,
That is beyond gorgeous. I've never seen anything like it 😍. The colors are so beautiful! I'm in love. I may have to check out this brand. I've never purchased from that brand before. You made such a great choice 🙌.

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
Oh my lanta,
That is beyond gorgeous. I've never seen anything like it ��. The colors are so beautiful! I'm in love. I may have to check out this brand. I've never purchased from that brand before. You made such a great choice ��.
Aww, thank you! :smile: I appreciate it. I am still unsure about it...it wasn't exactly "inexpensive" for a pouch/clutch...but every time I take it out and look at it, I absolutely love it.

Here's the link to it in case you're interested. :smile: Just click on it, go to Small Leather Goods/etc, and click on "pouchettes."

Thanks again! :smile:

https://www.reedkrakoff.com/online/...catalogId=16500&langId=-1#view=search-results

Last edited:

ltbag

Grateful for life's beauty. Taking a break
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
Love it! :smile: I am a big Reed Krakoff fan. I have been buying the RDK hobos in various colors over the last year and love them.

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
Thank you! I love it, too, and am definitely going to keep it. I know it's an abstract of a peony, but the colors and design remind me of a beautiful underwater scene. :smile: Thanks all, again! :smile: