Reed Krakoff Closing Up Shop

The only difference I've noticed is the change up of the logos, but for the most part, I doubt anyone but people like us that are purse obsessed will be able to tell a difference. I'm not sure the faux leather is an issue for the target audience of Kohl's.

To me, I don't think the bags at Kohl's are priced that high. They're already on sale, and Kohl's almost always has a 30% off coupon, too. Now, I wouldn't pay that for a faux leather bag, but a lot of people wouldn't pay what we often to for a designer bag either.

I just wish he would have made new designs so the Kohl's special is a clear departure of his original line. I mean, how much effort does it take just to source faux leather, and not develop new designs?
He needed the money is why and this way he did not have to spend any time designing.:smile: I am so bummed as all the original bags I have are all copied exactly at Kohls such a let down. It doesn't bother me that he did a line for them but why not something different...

He needed the money is why and this way he did not have to spend any time designing.:smile: I am so bummed as all the original bags I have are all copied exactly at Kohls such a let down. It doesn't bother me that he did a line for them but why not something different...
From what I've heard, they may be the same designs but the materials are so cheap that it won't be hard to see that yours are much nicer. My favorite thing about my RK bag is the leather. Though I understand how you feel.

ETA: I just got a Groupon for Versace bags for $79.99, made out of high-end eco-leather (polyurethane.) I've wanted a real Versace bag for awhile. Now, not so much. I wasn't going to get it for the label but for the quality and style, but still it sours me on it.

Last edited:
Hm.. I didn't know Versace is in such a bad shape? Do they have to cheapen their name in this stinky way? I rememeber second Shrek movie , where they are driving through the place like Rodeo Drive or so , and you can see Versaceri ( or smth like this) store... Boy, it came true.

What are y'alls opinion on this bag? I've never seen the RK40 in this type of snake print. Do you think it's too loud?

media.kohlsimg.com/is/image/kohls/2479074_Black_Tejus_Snake?wid=882&hei=882&op_sharpen=1