Redye Chanel Bag: Beige or Black

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Amazingly done! May I ask how much the bag was?

alyssap895 likes this.
  2. Wow that's money well spent! It looks so good. And I keep reading "redye" as "REDeye" lol

fdc and alyssap895 like this.
  3. Hi! Yeah sure! I bought it for about $1500 in okay condition :smile:

English1221 likes this.
  4. Really no regrets on this one! And :lol:

5. Photos when you do!

fdc likes this.
  6. Attached Files:

7. OP, I'm so happy for you! It turned out amazing! Mark truly is a perfectionist and a great communicator during the process. Hope you enjoy many happy years to come with your bag!

alyssap895 likes this.
  8. Hi! Your comments gave me the confidence to go through with it I actually have another bag on its way to him Thank you so much for your kind words. Stay safe ❤️

OCMomof3 likes this.
  9. How fun! I think if more people understood what could be done by an experienced restorer (Mark has a background directly with Chanel and has been doing this work for years and years) they would be more likely to take a chance on a bag. Please come back for a reveal on the second bag! :smile:

alyssap895 likes this.
  10. I mean this seems fake no? It’s described to be redyed from pearly caramel to beige clair.

11. fdc likes this.
  12. Yeah I think so, so I’mnot gonna get it!

Lulumelons likes this.
  13. Mark is great. He repainted the resin on my SO Birkin from beige to gray. He did an awesome job!

OCMomof3 and alyssap895 like this.
  14. can I please get Marks"s info. I have a navy single flap in lamb leather that I would like to change the color to black
    TIA