Reduced pore size using mineral makeup

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A co-worker of mine swears that her pores and excess oiliness were reduced while using BE foundation.... Has anybody else experienced this when using a BE or any mineral foundation? I'm going to have to try it if any of you have seen a reduction...

2. i don't have big pores. but everyday minerals hasn't significantly made my skin less oily. although i think my face doesn't get oily as quickly. it feels like nothing on top of your skin which i LUV

3. I used BE for about 7-8 years, and I didn't really notice my pores reduce in size. I did notice that from exfoliating with the St. Ives Apricot Scrub. That stuff is amazing! :heart:

But just as a side note, I stopped using BE because eventually my face broke out because I'm allergic the Bismuth Oxychloride. :crybaby: It's just weird that I didn't have a reaction for all those years until recently.

4. I haven't heard that your pores reduce from using mineral foundatioN! If it does I would like to give it a try!