Rediscovering old or forgotten favorites...what have you found?

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
A couple of weeks ago I was in walmart, of all places...I don't go there very often, but there was an exclusive barbie I wanted...I was wandering around and spotted Nexxus...'OMG! I used to love Therappe shampoo and humectress conditioner, so I picked some up...

I love it! Why did I stop using it?

What are have you rediscovered?

I always forget how much I love J&J baby oil!

I have severely sensitive skin and it's the best body moisturizer I've ever found... YET I get drawn in by new products that don't work as well and forget about it sometimes :shame:

I used to wear Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific when I was a lot younger and I remember that it smelled so good. I know they took it off the shelves, but I think Ebay may still have some up for grabs.

I loved the Origional Herbal Essence- it smelled like pine! I alos love and still use J&J baby powder. My DH gave me a bottle of Coty's L'Imprevu for our first Christmas together. I'd give my left arm to get another bottle of it!

Here it is....I can smell it already.....

cb3f_1.JPG

Well, it wasnt really a "favorite" but I remember Wet N Wild eyeliner being HORRIBLE. But, about a month ago(probably longer, I dont remember) I decided to pick up one.....I LOVE IT! Those little 99cent Liners are the bizzzomb!

Mine's gotta be Aussie Sprunch Spray!! lol The smell, first of all, my favorite! I graduated HS in 1991 - so you know that was the BIG hair days - and this stuff would HOLD like nobody's business! I just picked up a couple of bottles from CVS last week! I kept hearing they had reformulated it a few years ago but since then had brought the "old stuff" back.