Rediscovering old or forgotten favorites...what have you found?

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
A couple of weeks ago I was in walmart, of all places...I don't go there very often, but there was an exclusive barbie I wanted...I was wandering around and spotted Nexxus...'OMG! I used to love Therappe shampoo and humectress conditioner, so I picked some up...

I love it! Why did I stop using it?

What are have you rediscovered?

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
I always forget how much I love J&J baby oil!

I have severely sensitive skin and it's the best body moisturizer I've ever found... YET I get drawn in by new products that don't work as well and forget about it sometimes :shame:

grammyr

Grandma
Aug 26, 2008
I loved the Origional Herbal Essence- it smelled like pine! I alos love and still use J&J baby powder. My DH gave me a bottle of Coty's L'Imprevu for our first Christmas together. I'd give my left arm to get another bottle of it!

lovemysavior

Acting My Wage
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
Here it is....I can smell it already.....

cb3f_1.JPG

QueenOfDa702

Ma to the d@mn D-E-A
O.G.
Jan 27, 2007
Well, it wasnt really a "favorite" but I remember Wet N Wild eyeliner being HORRIBLE. But, about a month ago(probably longer, I dont remember) I decided to pick up one.....I LOVE IT! Those little 99cent Liners are the bizzzomb!

May 6, 2007
Mine's gotta be Aussie Sprunch Spray!! lol The smell, first of all, my favorite! I graduated HS in 1991 - so you know that was the BIG hair days - and this stuff would HOLD like nobody's business! I just picked up a couple of bottles from CVS last week! I kept hearing they had reformulated it a few years ago but since then had brought the "old stuff" back.