Rediscovering MFF items ~~~ SHOW ME YOURS!

I have several MFF. They're great for everyday use and the wrislets and small crossbody bags are good for traveling and clubbing. This is the list of the ones I own:

Signature 24cm duffle black
Signature file crossbody bag gold
Black leather crossbody swingpack
Brown Signature crossbody swingpack
Ashley carryall signature brown/silver
Snaphead print demi crossbody
Signature Laura Tote silver blue
Penelope hippie leather coral
Medium wristlets in black and perforated leather coral

I'll post pictures when I get home

theheidis said:
Thanks :smile: Do you keep the short straps sticking up when you use the longer strap, or do they hang to the side?

You're welcome!

Truthfully, I don't position them myself. I let them do what they're gonna do. Sometimes, they are straight up, sometimes, they hang to the side. They are never bothersome, though! :smile:

I am going to Best Buy and to return some stuff at the store and then grocery shopping. I unpacked a little and I will try carrying her with the short straps. I will let you know how it goes.

Moosey. said:
My first few bags were MFF. At the time, I didn't know anything about FP or MFF, but it doesn't matter, I love both! I got this Coach Leah tote two something years ago. PVC holds up great. Gets abused as an everyday bag, university bag, beach bag, etc.

I had the Leah in the fabric and unfortunately, she snagged on the back side and I had to put her in Coach Heaven. :sad: It was a very functional bag! Huge. I loved it. It was my everyday bag for almost a year straight.

Come to think about it, all this talk about Ashley, and I actually specifically asked for my Ashley to replace my Leah, since she was black, and I needed a new black bag.

I love your PVC one. The color is pretty! Enjoy it. I loved my Leah while I had it. :smile:

Last edited:
My first few bags were MFF. At the time, I didn't know anything about FP or MFF, but it doesn't matter, I love both! I got this Coach Leah tote two something years ago. PVC holds up great. Gets abused as an everyday bag, university bag, beach bag, etc.

View attachment 1802939
I love this shape. I had the small one a few years ago but I outgrew it. I would like to get one of the bigger ones. I hope Coach makes more of these.

Thanks! That is beautiful. I love the wristlet too, may have to try them :smile:

Thanks... I am loving the leather color and the lavendar inside makes me happy when I look at it. :smile: The card case I have even is lined w/ purple (and that was a suprise as I had the card case before and didn't realize it matched). The setup of the bag plus using the wristlet/card case is working really well for me. The wristlet is big enough I can carry the case and my phone in it and keys too or I just attach them. Was a crazy day here hoping to take some mod shots tmrw.

Well, I went ahead and tried the short straps.

Turns out, I am an overstuffer, so downsizing helps a lot.

They were a little uncomfortable after wearing the bag for over an hour straight, but I think it is because the straps haven't been broken in. I will probably use the short straps from now on. :smile:

ChristinaDanise said:
Well, I went ahead and tried the short straps.

Turns out, I am an overstuffer, so downsizing helps a lot.

They were a little uncomfortable after wearing the bag for over an hour straight, but I think it is because the straps haven't been broken in. I will probably use the short straps from now on. :smile:

I liked it with the longer strap, it seemed to sit at a good spot on my hip, so I think I'd use the long strap mostly, but the short ones are good for grabbing quick. I'm still thinking, I worry so much about not having that secure full zip but I may try again...

theheidis said:
I liked it with the longer strap, it seemed to sit at a good spot on my hip, so I think I'd use the long strap mostly, but the short ones are good for grabbing quick. I'm still thinking, I worry so much about not having that secure full zip but I may try again...

Yeah, I can understand and agree with you. The compartments are bothersome for me, and the opening is awful when it rains. The long strap worked well for me also, but sometimes, I would bump into things unknowingly with it...

My most recent MFF purchase. The ipad sleeve in watermelon and the fruit signature umbrella. MFF accessories are so cute and affordable!

Attachments

• image-3871203113.jpg
    image-3871203113.jpg
    448.1 KB · Views: 420
Last edited:
This is my MFF Gallery Tote from 2009. The leather is beautiful, and it makes a great work bag or "fancy dinner" tote. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't have feet to protect the bottom and corners, but I still think it is a fabulously made bag. :smile:

IMG_1914.jpg

PiojisPink said:
I love that bag!! It's small but holds a good load of stuff!

Yes it does! Love that it holds my zippy wallet and there is still room for my iPhone and a few other things...I've been using this bag as my "rain" and evening bag since February...don't see it going back in a dust bag anytime soon.