Redemption of the Crazy Flying Dutchwoman

I feel obligated to come back and do the reveal because we all have been waiting for over a year.

I had been hiding from the forum a bit because I was a little ashamed to post my loots from my numerous escapes from Ban Island.
Haha! Nothing to be ashamed of. We all have our weaknesses, don’t we? I’m glad you’ve came back to shared this amazing accomplishment with us! :hugs:

I pack two changes of clothing, a T-shirt dress to sleep in (also functions as backup top), underwear, and a pouch for toiletries/meds/chargers. I dress in layers on the flight out, wear a pair of shoes that is suitable the whole weekend and a CSGM or scarf.

I survived my Bellagio trip, which is just overnight, on a B30. That required playing Tetris.
Thank you! :flowers:I have to try this! Maybe not with a 30.....:amuse:

Thank you. Now please stop tempting me. I need to gather my ammo for the next reptile. Rumours said that it might be sighted soon.
Okay! :yes: Got it! :smile:
So no more mentioning of a cute Curioste Charms and gorgeous CROC bracelet for charms, that will look absolutely fabulous with your mindbogglingly beautiful croc Bs :nuts::heart:
Can't wait to see your next amazing reveal!:drool::panic:

Gorgeous pics twin!! Love your outfit (of course) this jacket looks amazing on you as does the reptile. I’m dying over this bag! I thought i had Gotten the thought of a black croc out of my mind.. but your making me have second thoughts. :facepalm:
There are no true black holes that would not love the little reptile. And the other reptile is also black. ;)

Reactions: TresBeauHermes