Red Zoe: when will that 20% coupon end!!!!!

September24

Je m'aime
Dec 26, 2008
:love:Ok, I am a full blown Zoe addict. I bought my khaki/mahogony siggy Zoe about a month ago, 2 weeks ao bought my black leather Zoe, Friday went and got my Chocolate Zoe and now I have just done a charge hold on a Red leather Zoe..all large. WTH!!! I have to tell you, I have never ever had more than 1 of any bag, but Zoe just fits on my shoulder blah blah blah!!!! OMG if Coach makes any more colors or has any more coupns I am checking into Zoe rehab. I can't take the temptation anymore!!! Sorry, just had to vent! ......but aren't they pretty!

:love:Ok, I am a full blown Zoe addict. I bought my khaki/mahogony siggy Zoe about a month ago, 2 weeks ao bought my black leather Zoe, Friday went and got my Chocolate Zoe and now I have just done a charge hold on a Red leather Zoe..all large. WTH!!! I have to tell you, I have never ever had more than 1 of any bag, but Zoe just fits on my shoulder blah blah blah!!!! OMG if Coach makes any more colors or has any more coupns I am checking into Zoe rehab. I can't take the temptation anymore!!! Sorry, just had to vent! ......but aren't they pretty!

September - I feel you!!! I am full blown as well - my first was Berry - then Fawn, then Black leather, then Chocolate and then Parchment , my friend found Denim for me and I am REALLY considering Rose patent!!!!! - I keep saying the same thing over and over - she is the PERFECT bag - never in a million years did I think I would have one bag in 6 and maybe one more. I one top of that I want the khaki w/red trim OMG - Well if I go to Zoe rehab I need to take them with me and have them in my room - Yes - my friend - they are a BEAUTY QUEEN

September - I feel you!!! I am full blown as well - my first was Berry - then Fawn, then Black leather, then Chocolate and then Parchment , my friend found Denim for me and I am REALLY considering Rose patent!!!!! - I keep saying the same thing over and over - she is the PERFECT bag - never in a million years did I think I would have one bag in 6 and maybe one more. I one top of that I want the khaki w/red trim OMG - Well if I go to Zoe rehab I need to take them with me and have them in my room - Yes - my friend - they are a BEAUTY QUEEN

ditto!

You guys are so funny!!! And here I am hoping they will issue another 20% coupon. I'll be hitting the Camarillo outlet in about 2 1/2 weeks and then on to the Santa Barbara boutique to buy the eggplant Brooke bag. My husband is such a sweetie, he always lets me stop at the factory stores and boutiques when we travel. We live in central Calif., in the foothills of the beautiful giant Sequoia Redwoods and are not close to any factory stores or boutiques.

You guys are so funny!!! And here I am hoping they will issue another 20% coupon. I'll be hitting the Camarillo outlet in about 2 1/2 weeks and then on to the Santa Barbara boutique to buy the eggplant Brooke bag. My husband is such a sweetie, he always lets me stop at the factory stores and boutiques when we travel. We live in central Calif., in the foothills of the beautiful giant Sequoia Redwoods and are not close to any factory stores or boutiques.

make sure you print the coupon for the outlet stop:yahoo: - have fun and be safe

I agree! I just did a charge hold on the Black Leather Zoe that I want - I will drive out and pick her up Friday...They said no coupon on phone orders, so I'm hoping another coupon comes out before Friday. Come on Coach!!!! :smile:

Call them back! I got to use my coupon, I talked to the manager and told her thats why I'm doing a charge hold, I can't make it to the outlet and I want to use the coupon, I also told her I wasn't going to buy it if no coupon. I just have to make sure I bring it when I pick her up or they'll take the 20% back. LOL

my outlet is Gaffney,SC (little hole in the wall) if they want to verify!

I'm picking up my Red Zoe this coming weekend, she is on charge hold and I'll take a "sisters" pic on Saturday.
...LOL your Zoes are coming with you to rehab :roflmfao: that's like the drug addict taking his drugs to rehab LOLOLOLOLOL!!! We are all in need of a 12 step program, NOT another coupon!

LMAO -:lolots:

The first step would be NO more Zoe colors - :nuts:

Call them back! I got to use my coupon, I talked to the manager and told her thats why I'm doing a charge hold, I can't make it to the outlet and I want to use the coupon, I also told her I wasn't going to buy it if no coupon. I just have to make sure I bring it when I pick her up or they'll take the 20% back. LOL

my outlet is Gaffney,SC (little hole in the wall) if they want to verify!

I did a charge hold on a hippie and they let me use the coupon - thank goodness - hurry call them