Red Woc opinions

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm going on a Oceania cruise leaving from Rome on June 25th. I wanted a Woc to hold my phone, cards etc. right now the only color I like is this red. What do you think? I'd like a black but I also have a jumbo in black. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462318590.791757.jpg

2. That red is gorgeous!

3. I love this red! It's beautiful. I also tend to think that red is a great neutral - I'd say go for it!

4. I've had my red woc for almost 2 years. It's really a fun and versatile color to wear. I receive complements everytime I use it. I also have a black jumbo. I vote yes !!! :tup:

5. I love this color red, it's stunning with the silver hardware. Think about which color you'd get more use out of-- would you still use the red after your cruise? I'd love to have this one someday. Let us know what you decide!

6. Red is my favorite color. And this one is Gorgeous

7. I think I'm going to get it. It's double points at Saks so I'll get it Thursday. I think it's a color I can use year round and classic

8. This was my other option but it's not Chanel-I know it sounds stupid ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462323111.358775.jpg

9. The red is gorgeous!!! I have a red WOC and I get a lot of use out of it.

10. Me too! I have a red lamb WOC and a black caviar WOC, and I love the red one so much more!

11. Love the red!!!! 😍

12. Why stupid? I love Dior!

I think it depends on how much you need to carry. The Dior will hold more. I personally regret my WOC since I don't use it much. The Dior would've been better for me. But then again most people like Chanel better.

13. the red lambskin is too beautiful!

14. The red lambskin WOC is gorgeous. Hope you have a wonderful trip.

15. I love love love red and pinks bags so I vote for getting the red WOC! And you are right that shade of red is perfect year round to brighten your outfit.