Red/wine vs black lining on flaps

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Red or black lining with black flaps

1. Red

2. Black

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Does it matter to you what colour the lining of your flap is? I've noticed that some come in red while others are black. I guess this is similar to the gold vs silver hardware issue. lol

2. it does not matter to me

3. I didn't know we had a choice of leather lining. Do we have a choice with medium flaps?

4. red

5. i think it depends on the type of leather... if it's lambskin then it's burgundy, and if it's caviar then it's black. but i think this is for black classic flaps only.

6. i know for newer flaps, red for lamb, black for caviar. i noticed a lot of vintages also have black even for lambskin. i personally like red/burgundy, but don't mind black...

i didn't vote coz it really isn't a factor for me. i fuss more for the exterior!

oops! as djrr posted :biggrin:

7. ^I agree with Charm here. But if I can have my wish, I'd go with deep red/burgundy interior. I find the brighter the lining, the better for me to find my bag's contents.

8. Heehee Schol, that's so true. I can barely find anything inside my black lining. :P But, back to the question, I don't really care which color so therefore I didn't vote.

9. I didn't vote either bud:P. It's not like it'll happen anyway, heehee...

10. :P

11. I abstain. It doesn't really matter to me as long as the bag is authentic.

12. I don't mind either way :smile:

13. I'm not fussed about this, but if I really had to pick, I'd probably go with the red, cos it's easier to find stuff inside the bag, but it's really not a big deal to me!

14. I like red better!

15. I love the beautiful contrast between red and black!