Red Widow

I think it might be available on Hulu Plus before it comes on regular TV. Seems like I have been seeing ads on there for it. After having seen the previews on TV I will definitely be checking it out!

I started to record an episode last week and then stopped the recording.

It looks interesting, but I worry it'll go the way of The Event and many other shows I really liked that nobody watched.

Will pay attention to this thread to see how it is doing.

if everyone on this thread seems to like it, and it gets approved for a new season, then ill watch it. abc is notorious for breaking my heart by cancelling shows i really get vested into.

I watched and enjoyed it too. Was surprised that I did enjoy it but I like Radha Mitchell (the lead actress). I first saw her in the action thriller movie Pitch Black with Vin Diesel many years ago and she was a tough cookie so I know she can pull off the physicality and the strength needed to make the role believable. Her husband is so cute but that Schiller guy is just plain SEXAY - but in a scary kinda demonic way. Yikes. Gonna keep watching...

I watched and enjoyed it too. Was surprised that I did enjoy it but I like Radha Mitchell (the lead actress). I first saw her in the action thriller movie Pitch Black with Vin Diesel many years ago and she was a tough cookie so I know she can pull off the physicality and the strength needed to make the role believable. Her husband is so cute but that Schiller guy is just plain SEXAY - but in a scary kinda demonic way. Yikes. Gonna keep watching...

:yes: