Red/white Spy

Baby Boo

addicted to TPF
O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Ok- i currently have a hologram spy and a monecler in red ( on its way to mama) i also MAYBE getting a black spy

i have the option to get this spy if i do a trade with some bbags i have.... do you think its worth it..

Attachments

• acad3.JPG
    acad3.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 91
  • acad5.JPG
    acad5.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 106
  • acad6.JPG
    acad6.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 67
  • red-white spy.jpg
    red-white spy.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 86
The leather is different because of the finish. It is looks like lizard skin but it is just the effect on the leather. I would say it is a little stiffer compared to my other Spies, but still gorgeous!!

OMG! I want it! that is the coated leather from first season. If you don't get it, I would like it....:nuts:
PS: is it a small (8br511) or large (8br512) spy?

Its a lovely bag and the colours are stunning, but I had heard that the leather goes a bit yellow after a time, do not know if this is true or not one of your pictures look like this perhaps its just the lighting.

It is certainly a beautiful bag and one that would turn heads.

I think it's a FABULOUS color combo for an acadia SPY! For me, bag decisions are usually based on $$$ spent vs how often I plan on using the bag. Are you still using your bbags often or are you done with them and LOVE using your SPY bags more? If that's the case then go ahead and trade them! I LOVE the white/red color and think it will look realy chic in the spring/summer months!:yes: