Red Valentino mini dress (28")

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'd pair it with some white pumps , very on trend this year and some gold jewelry .

2. wow that is so short..if they have it paired with shorts why don't they call it a top?

3. It doesn't cover the model's bum; it isn't a dress. I would pair it with PANTS.

4. I agree. They (Valentino.com) style it with shorts and recommend it to be worn with shorts so I don't get it :biggrin:

5. The shorts are actually really bulky underneath the dress. I tried it on at the Vegas store. I'm thinking of a pastel-colored legging? I don't know!! That's why I started this thread! I'm not concerned about shoes or jewelry... I need something for down below that aren't those thick shorts.

6. If you want to pair with a legging, please wear a legging that looks skinny trousers. What I mean is that the legging need to have pockets on your bum!

7. As long as the leggings are opaque I think you are fine... But personally, thats a top not a dress and should be treated as such!

8. I'm 5'2" and I could not pull off that top as a dress.

I'd recommend a blush colored pencil skirt (with stiletto sandals) or white shorts underneath (with espadrilles or wedge sandals).

9. I came here to add a cropped white pant would look great with this top.

10. Agree.

11. This is a top not a dress. Wear it with shorts. Its a gorgeous piece!

12. I can just imagine someone trying to wear it as a dress lololol

13. It covers my bum but I think capri pants would be best.

14. See my post above. The shorts are too bulky. It covers my bum but only by 2 inches. It needs some type of long pant or capri, I think.