Red Totally Turnlock by Marc by MJ Question

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Can anyone who has this bag tell me just how heavy it might be? I really like it, but I might be put off by the weight, as I know that MJ bags are quite substantial in that department. I love the red leather one and am contemplating a purchase, but I was hoping someone could tell me if it was a heavy bag. Thank you!!:P

2. actually, the turnlock line is REALLY light....not at all like the MJ collection bags. i wouldn't worry about that at all.

3. Great!!!! That's just what I wanted to hear. All the posts have been so positive about this bag, and I love the red! Thanks!!

4. I have the black turnlock bowler and it is very light actually. And the leather smells so yummy. I'm still looking for a red one. LOL!!

5. definitely get it! the leather is sooooo soft but i heard the red is sold out everywhere!

6. i haven't seen one avail. in a while

7. They had one up on Eluxury and I should have bought it then. I'm still kicking myself for that one.

8. You know what?? My husband needs something constructive to do. I think I will instruct him to find one for me himself. He'll have a lot of fun with that! :roflmfao:

9. they still have it on the bloomingdale webstie for 40% off..

10. in the red? really!? wow

11. Is it still on their website? I looked all over and did not see any turnlocks on sale. Thanks for a link or any info.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice