Red Tip Very Prives

coconut32

Jul 26, 2009
I live in Canada and really want a pair of Very Prives, but they are difficult to find here. I'm thinking of shipping them from the US. My dream is either the regular black leather with the red tip or the patent nude with the red tip. I see these available on Bergdorf Goodman or Neiman Marcus (same company I think). They do ship to Canada.
http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/stor...cat200648cat203100cat261003cat208401cat271801

I'm just wondering if these are the burgundy tips or the red tips? It doesn't actually say. I guess either would be fine, but the red tip is my preference. Are the red tips currently made?

Also, does anyone know what kind of fees are added when you purchase from these US department stores? I know there is tax and duty, but are there other hidden fees I don't know about? Can anyone who has purchased from the US outline exactly what fees were paid? Do the US boutiques ship to Canada?

Thanks!

They look burgundy to me. I normally see black VPs with burgundy tips, instead of red. I believe the red is currently made, but to be sure of the color, call the help line. They may or may not know. If they don't know, call the BG store and talk with a SA. All prices listed in US stores (either online or in the B&M store) are listed without taxes. If you live in a state where the company of the store has a physical location, you're charged sales tax. If you live in a different state or country, you're not charged taxes by the US government, but you may be charged by your home country. The US CL boutiques definitely ship outside the country. They're very experienced with this.

Thanks!

I will contact one of the boutiques to ask. Any particularly good one or person that you have dealt with? I am in Western Canada, so I assume LA or Las Vegas would be the closest to me.

coconut, the black with red tips are available somewhere, not sure where... the nude patent with red tips are from several seasons ago and have not been made again as far as i know.

for CA, there are 2 boutiques here, SCP (i recommend Reghan or Monica) and BH (i recommend Jay)...

Thank you! I don't think I could afford the extra charge that comes with special ordering. I would be happy with the black with red tips. If not, the burgundy is quite nice too.