red timeless classic flap with new chain

I actually have a similar experience too.. whereas I purchased a new reissue (black with silver HW) from him but it has a white spot on it (quite obvious to my eyes) which I cannot get rid of completely and it has some glues on the threads... Anyway I have since returned the bag.

The black clutch had the same white spots that we couldnt get rid of either. My gf made a call that day to Sabrina @ Soho and was able to get it for me :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:I'm definately going to contact Sabrina again.

Wow, that's too bad you had a bad experience. Did you discuss this with him? Give him the opportunity to make things right?

Brendan has been nothing but AWESOME with me and everything I've ever purchased through him has been beautiful.

Oh yes, he knew. I traveled after the snowstorm just to pick up the mini classic and was soo disappointed that the threading was coming apart. And I gave him another chance with the black clutch... he said he checked it and its brand new, never been touched... the white spots was very noticeable.

i had a similar experience, but not as bad, the med. classic flap i bought from brandon, had some wrinkling in the inner flap, although it was supposedly new.

If i'm going to spend all that money for a bag, I want to be the one to put a wrinkle on the bag. Ive noticed one of my issues with the flap is it flips outwards which my white classic is in perfect condition. Just always check the item and if ur not totally satisfied, dont settle. bags r costly.

Oh... did you end up getting the bag?

yep, i did end up keeping it, as i said becuase i have it sent ot a friend then have it sent to toronto, i didn't want to incur the extra expense and trouble of sending it back. so i alway keep my purchases