RED themed reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wanted to share my newest haul! I finally got my rouge casaque sellier epsom kelly 32 and I am IN LOVE! But let's first start with the other red H items that I got to match my lovely new bag.

First up is this gorgeous pair of irving mocassin rouge in epsom leather:
    [​IMG]

Next is this beautiful rouge clic:
    [​IMG]

And finally, my gorgeous new kelly 32 rouge casaque sellier in epsom leather! Before I got it, I thought it was gonna be too structured, but now I love it!!! I've been using it nonstop this past week. It's also not too formal because of the beautiful bright color. It's the most beautiful, true red.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for letting me share :smile:

2. Congrats!!! That kelly is stunning!!

3. Soooo pretty dear!! RC is absolutely the best red!!! Congrats on all your red goodies!!!

4. LOVE it all! RC is the most amazing red!

5. Stunning most beautiful red!

6. Gorgeous goodies...beautiful red bag, bracelet and shoes! Congrats!

7. I love this very much! Congratulations!

8. Love your new goodies! Congrats!

9. This just make my heart sing...Love it all. Congrats....Simply Fabulous

10. Beautiful reds!!!

11. Beautiful!!!

12. Spicy redhot chillies
    Congrats

13. Congrats!!

14. Gorgeous color and goodies! Congrats

15. Red is your color - you look fabulous! The Kelly is a show stopper - congrats on this beautiful bag!