Red Speedy or Mandarin Soufflot

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have 2 choices here... I can either get a red Epi Speedy 25 or a Mandarin Sufflot. Ouh... I don't know, I hope I can get both, but too bad... only one at this moment. Which one should I get?

2. Mandarin is discontinued, so if you love it you should get it now. I love my red epi speedy more than any of my other bags, so I am no help at all sorry.

3. mandarin!

4. I'd get the mandarin now and the red later...any chance of a mandarin speedy (just trying my luck :P)? If yes, then definitely mandarin first.

5. Ouh... this is what make it sooo difficult!!! I love Mandarin, but I want a Speedy.... Arkkzzzz, why can't there be any Mandarin Speedy left!!! Hurrr....

6. soufflot!!

7. Mandarin is a pretty color! : )

8. Soufflot. As much as I love the red, the mandarin is so delicious looking. Plus it is discontinued.

9. Get the Soufflot!

10. Mandarin!

11. YOU NEED TO GET THIS ASAP:yahoo:RED IS NOT HARD TO GET IN LV EPI LINE, MANDARIN BAGS ARE ALL GONE BABY:graucho:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. I really like mandarin, but my vote goes for red speedy :P

13. Ouhh... Bags4me... your Soufflot looks gorgoeus!!! I think I will go for it! Thanks for the pictures...

14. def the mandarin soufflot.......great decision

15. ^agree that mandarin is gorgeous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice