Red soles now available in Singapore!! Yay!!

mscawaii

O.G.
Aug 6, 2007
Yes... Now we can resole our CLs with red soles in Singapore!! YAy!! I managed to convince my cobbler to bring in the red soles. I told him it's a real hassle to buy them over the Net and pay for shipping blah blah blah when he could just bring them in and make my live easier! He must have taken heed after I brought in 10 pairs of CLs for resoling with red soles bought off ebay.

Anyway, he's located at International Plaza at Tanjong Pagar MRT station. Pls PM me if u want his contact. :P

Hi ladies,

I'll post some pics tomorrow. Too dark to take pics now. I'm pretty satisfied with his workmanship. He's also helped my shorten the straps on my Iowas and Wallis Zeppas and also repaired a wrecked yoyo heel which belonged to a friend who walked into the grills on the pavement.

When I did resoled my CLs with the soles from ebay, he charged me $10 a pair for workmanship. So I'll expect the cost with the soles won't be more than $20 - 22? I'll double check tomorrow with him on the cost and the brand of his soles. I need to collect my Chanel camillia flip flops. My dog bit off 3 petals from the camillia on the right side last nite!! I'm totally devasted! Hopefully my cobbler can perform a miracle for me...

Last edited:
I've confirmed with my cobbler. The soles are vibram, actually the same as those I bought from panrixx from ebay. He charges $20 for each pair. At the moment, he has 2 sheets of red and 1 sheet of white(dunno what the white is for... Manolos?)

Wilandsu: I've emailed you the pics!!

sohja: I've taken the pics but the silly files are too big to upload here. I can email them to you. I'm waiting for DH to help me resize my photos when he's free...

oh wow that is great news. i feel so cheated now. i paid 30 bucks for workmanship in mr minit and another 30 bucks for vibram soles.

could you also PM me his details? and maybe post some pictures of ur shoes?

oh wow that is great news. i feel so cheated now. i paid 30 bucks for workmanship in mr minit and another 30 bucks for vibram soles.

Wow, if that is $30 for one pair of Vibram soles that is extremely expensive. The red Vibram I do are $14 as a comparison.

Mr Minit workmanship cost is on the higher side cos they are one of the more reputable cobbler chains here. The one at paragon is not cheap either... Mr Minit has the red vibram soles?

If you could PM me your email, I can send you the pics. My pics are too big. I'm having problems uploading them here. :sad:

I wear mine before resoling - the cobbler has to scratch the sole up before putting on the new one anyway, so I figure I might as well wear them a little myself.

As $30SG is around $21US that still seems quite expensive.

I think it includes the sole and the resoling service.. so that comes out to be cheaper than in US where the usual service is abt USD$40 not including shipping. Guess I've gonna have to lug all my shoes back to SG when I go back for vacation in Jan :smile: