Red Signature?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I posted it, that's an AWESOME deal on that bag, that red is gorgeous and red signature is really tough to find!

2. Hey those are both auth(IMO) & red signature is sooo hard to find. I have a Cardinal red small slim duffle style # 3577..I LOVE HER....

3. Thanks Court for posting that item... It's mine and on it's way soon! :happydance:

Nanisbabies that duffle must be gorgeous...

4. i have this one

[​IMG]

5. congrats on your purchase and hello from a fellow rhode islander (i'm in warwick)

6. I have this one:

[​IMG]

It's my very first Coach and I got in 2001.

7. i love the red signature. i got one at the outlet over a year ago, but recently gave it to my FSIL. It had suede on it and wasnt in the best shape....kinda wish i would have kept it, but she really loved it and didnt have any coach bags!

8. Ha, what a small world. I happened to check your profile and noticed your Myspace... I also went to J&W! :P

And the coin purse...oh I saw it but I wish I hadn't!! Is it worth the price?? :rolleyes:

Edit:

I actually saw this one:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-RED-Sig-Logo-C-FRAMED-COIN-PURSE-Wallet-Keyring_W0QQitemZ300116664685QQihZ020QQcategoryZ45260QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Maybe it's not real?:shrugs:

9. I remember it came in a satchel. My mom really wanted it.

10. Love the red...and nice collection! :yes:

11. ooooooh.......me likey.......:drool:

A few months ago, I was looking for a red bag (to match some sneakers that I still have yet to wear) and bought the demi just like am2882 bought, but I ended up selling it because me + demis =:tdown:.

12. Hmm...because it's too small? I was hoping it would be big enough for my essentials. I usually like big bags but I guess I was figuring I would use it as an evening bag since I wear a lot of black/red.. Hope I won't regret the purchase:Push: