Red Shoes?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What do you think of this? I like it but i don't know what to wear with it. I need your opinion please...thanks

leah.jpg leah2.jpg
  2. to be honest they look very old madam to me.:hrmm:

3. thanks lilach...hahaha..i don't see it...that means i am not going to buy it...i'm doubting about this shoes too.

4. yeah, most ferragamo flats are kind of "old ladyish"...try and find a pair that are more modern

5. I have several pairs of Ferragamo flats. I think they're adorable when worn by young women, especially if your general style isn't too stodgy. They're sort of sweet and unexpected on a 20-something. I like those shoes, I can imagine them looking fabulous with the right outfit! Plus, Ferragamo flats are COMFY!

6. my mom likes ferragamo flats... she's like 52 though. i prefer coach/mj/chanel flats.

7. i like marc jacobs, delman, and even beverly feldman for flats, these are a little conservative.

8. these would be so fabulous with skinny jeans. love ferragamo!

9. Ferragamo makes a great shoe and did you know these are a classic in their collection? If you like them an outfit can be found!

10. Reminds me of The Wizard of Oz - "there's no place like home..."

11. i love red shoes but these are a bit too'conservative' for me....plus, i don't really like the heel!it's weird, because i usually love ferragamo shoes...:weird::wacko:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice