Red shoes... with what?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am really trying to step out of the box with the way I dress, and while I am always attracted to red heels/wedges/flats at the mall, I can never bring myself to buy them because I feel like I'll never feel brave enough to wear them!

That being said... What colors/ styles of clothes do you wear with your red shoes?

2. black and white

or a matching shade of red

3. Red shoes can be easily paired with neutrals (black, white, tan, navy). I think they look really great with dark denim and a cute top.
    I'd be careful about wearing purple (too red hat club for daily wear), pink, and orange.

4. Red goes with a lot of colors, but my favorite combo is red and navy blue.

5. Any neutral-colored clothing. Right now, I'm thinking skinny jeans and a white cami and cardigan.

6. White or black top

Grey Jeans

Red Shoes

7. I wear my red flats with everything from jeans (dark and light) to printed dresses, through black dress pants to tan walking shorts... I love having red shoes! They make me smile whenever I look down at them :yes:

8. I agree with the above--any neutrals (denim counts). Personally, I wouldn't mind pairing it with yellow as well.

9. red shoes look good with almost any color!!! i am kinda weird and LOVE the look of red with deep/gemstone looking purple! especially a deep red (rather than fire engine red, altho that looks nice too). i also like red with a seafoam/light teal. i think it is different and looks great. also i love it with navy a lot too.

10. You can wear red shoes with almost anything! Yellow, blue, white, black, green, purple, grey...gosh the list goes on. Take the plunge, you'll never look back. ;)

11. ITA:smile:

12. I have red patent peep toe mary janes. When I wear them I try to keep everything else relatively dark/basic so they can be the focal point. I wore them as part of an outfit for a photo shoot and they added just enough pop. I always pair them with dark skinny jeans.

13. I wear red patent heels with my skinny jeans and a cute top. or a black or white skirt..

14. ooooh yeah that would be really cute!:yes:

15. For ages I was on the hunt for a perfect pair of red pumps, 'cause I felt with almost any outfit, I needed them. So now I've found them I wear them with practically any outfit/colour, as I love a burst of unexpected colour (no clashes of course), they especially work with grey, white, blue, black, nautical..