Red RM Dream BAg Bloomies...$237 plus ship

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Both are gone :sad:

2. Keep checking them both the black and red went off and on a few times each, and the ship date was 3 days not 44 days...good luck

3. I was supposed to get that Midnight Dream bag and instead they sent me a Matinee:yahoo: I was so excited when I noticed I almost fell over. They had it packaged and tagged as the Dream bag though:confused1: I did notice they keep popping up, also they had a great Kooba clutch last night that came out to @ 115!!

4. I managed to snag a red one....what I wouldn't love for it to be a matinee!! wow what great luck you had...they have a Kooba Kylie black tote up now for 242 (with all the discounts) plus shipping....I need to stay away from there!!..lol

5. I guess persistence pays off. I clicked on it again and the black one was available, so I ordered it. It came to $300 with shipping.

Let's hope it ships :smile:

6. ^^^^Congrats Gymmia......:tup: I called and they said mine was processing..hopefully that is a good sign for us, especially since it said expected ship date 3 days.......I lucked out on the Gustto taupe Baca too..it was 265, but of course tax (Fla) and shipping added 32 bucks =(

7. Bummer I missed out