Red RM Dream BAg Bloomies...$237 plus ship

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Great Lakes
I was supposed to get that Midnight Dream bag and instead they sent me a Matinee:yahoo: I was so excited when I noticed I almost fell over. They had it packaged and tagged as the Dream bag though:confused1: I did notice they keep popping up, also they had a great Kooba clutch last night that came out to @ 115!!

Ms.Lizardo

Feb 10, 2007
Sunny South Florida
I managed to snag a red one....what I wouldn't love for it to be a matinee!! wow what great luck you had...they have a Kooba Kylie black tote up now for 242 (with all the discounts) plus shipping....I need to stay away from there!!..lol

I was supposed to get that Midnight Dream bag and instead they sent me a Matinee:yahoo: I was so excited when I noticed I almost fell over. They had it packaged and tagged as the Dream bag though:confused1: I did notice they keep popping up, also they had a great Kooba clutch last night that came out to @ 115!!

gymmia

Jan 10, 2008
Orange County, CA
I guess persistence pays off. I clicked on it again and the black one was available, so I ordered it. It came to $300 with shipping.

Let's hope it ships :smile:

Ms.Lizardo

Feb 10, 2007
Sunny South Florida
^^^^Congrats Gymmia......:tup: I called and they said mine was processing..hopefully that is a good sign for us, especially since it said expected ship date 3 days.......I lucked out on the Gustto taupe Baca too..it was 265, but of course tax (Fla) and shipping added 32 bucks =(