Red Reveal from Amsterdam

I have this same exact woc and I was going through the same thing for the same reasons. I ultimately decided to keep it and it was the best decision ever. You should do the same! This is so classic.

Definitely a keeper! The red is gorgeous and I think the SHW goes really well with it! I have the turquoise Camellia woc and I use it all the time on weekends. I don't baby it when I use it-I just inspect it before and after use and I spot clean with Cadillac if needed. I don't have any color transfer issues at all. The only place that shows wears on mine are the corners.

Good to hear! I would mind a little wear at the corners, I'm very careful with my bags but I do use them so I don't mind if they have some wear.

Stunning red camellia WOC; definitely a keeper in my book, and with the pattern, you won't notice any small marks or such. It's just such a great color and the shw really makes it fresh!

Ngghgghghghh it's soooo hard! I love love love the camelia but I tried the SH with a few outfits and can't get used to it! I wish it was available with GH

I really hope you decide to keep this! It's so pretty in red and with the camellia pattern it's just so unique and lovely (and soft and soooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful)!

I really hope you decide to keep this! It's so pretty in red and with the camellia pattern it's just so unique and lovely (and soft and soooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful)!

I still have no idea. Because the red is exactly what I want and I love the camellia pattern so much, buthem a lot and not just buy them and leave them in the closet. I also have the feeling the shape of the WOC looks much better on other people than on me. But then again, I can't seem to decide what I want lately, usually it's pretty easy but I'm already doubting for three weeks if I should cut bangs and can't seem to make any decision :lolots:

I still have no idea. Because the red is exactly what I want and I love the camellia pattern so much, buthem a lot and not just buy them and leave them in the closet. I also have the feeling the shape of the WOC looks much better on other people than on me. But then again, I can't seem to decide what I want lately, usually it's pretty easy but I'm already doubting for three weeks if I should cut bangs and can't seem to make any decision :lolots:

Hadn't been keeping up with this thread for a bit, sorry for this bit everyone else will be able to Google Translate: Verdorie hou het nou toch, ik ga anders voor de winkel staan hoor! :P

Right. So...did you already do some modelling shots? And what part of your wardrobe doesn't speak to it? Or is it just that you're so used to GHW that SHW is too different? We're all here to help ;)

Hadn't been keeping up with this thread for a bit, sorry for this bit everyone else will be able to Google Translate: Verdorie hou het nou toch, ik ga anders voor de winkel staan hoor! :P

Right. So...did you already do some modelling shots? And what part of your wardrobe doesn't speak to it? Or is it just that you're so used to GHW that SHW is too different? We're all here to help ;)

:lolots: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried some modeling with different outfits last Sunday, my BF thought the bag looked great but he could understand my doubts. I have studded all stars and marc jacobs mouse flats with golden studs etc etc, my jackets and other items all have gold and no silver. Cold tones don't look good on me. only warm colors like gold, brown, and other nature colors

That's why I'm doubting, I think the bag is so pretty so I want to keep it, but I don't know if I will use it a lot since I'm not sure if it really looks good on me.